Estimated Payments Made on Your Behalf by a Business Entity

Pass-through entities (Subchapter S corporations and partnerships) are required to make estimated income tax payments on behalf of their non-Vermont resident shareholders, partners, or members.

These payments are remitted quarterly.  Nonresidents enter the estimated income tax payments made by a business entity in the Payments and Credits section of Form IN-111, Vermont Income Tax Return on the line for WH-435 payments. 

For more information, see Technical Bulletin 06, Estimated Payments by S Corporations, Partnerships and Limited Liability Companies on Behalf of Shareholders, Partners and Members; and 32 V.S.A. §§ 5914 & 5920.

Go back to Estimated Income Tax Payments.