Join the Vermont Department of Taxes and leading industry experts for a panel discussion on Federal Tax Reform and the impact on Vermont Tax. The discussion will be moderated by Tax Commissioner Kaj Samsom and will be held on Tuesday, January 2, 2018 from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. in the Auditorium of the Pavilion in Montpelier, Vermont. For more information, please see our press release.
Auditorium of the Pavilion
Registration for this event is required. Please complete the form below, you will receive a confirmation email once you have registered. Registration for this event is free.
- Richard Wolfish, CPA and partner at Gallagher, Flynn & Company
- Douglas Farnham, Tax Department Economist and Director of Policy
- Rebecca Walsh, a Certified Financial Planner at Pathway Advisors.
- Patricia Bisson is an Enrolled Agent, tax advisor, business strategist, and instructor.
- Patrick Walsh, PhD is a professor of economics at Saint Michael’s College.
- Joseph. S. Pieciak, Jr., CPA, Managing Partner, Pieciak & Co, P.C.
We will be offering 2 hours of CPE credits to participants. Please indicate if you are interested in receiving CPEs for attending the panel discussion in the registration form below.
Vermont Department of Taxes is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
National Registry Sponsor Number: 140266 Field of Study: Tax Delivery: Group Live
Program Level: Basic Prerequisites: None Preparation: None
This course is designed for CPAs, Enrolled Agents, and accountants in private practice.
Please contact Kate Strousse (802-828-3763 or email@example.com) with questions or concerns.
Registration for this event has closed.