You Have Options
Your ability to pay will be determined by several factors, including:
- how many dependents you support
- the value of any property you may own
- the combined monthly income of your household
- any assets or debts you may have
- and the monthly expenses for your household
To declare this information, you will need to fill out the Financial and Income Statement form and include supporting documentation of your ability to pay.
Supporting documentation includes one or more of the following:
- proof of income or a copy of your financial statements
- pensions, child support, or alimony
- additional record of assets
Paying the total amount you owe will avoid additional interest and penalty charges. If you are unable to make full payment, you should pay as much as you can. Every case is unique and your payment plan will be based on a variety of factors specific to you and your situation. Please contact us so that we can help you find a plan that works for you.
We can be reached Monday through Friday from 7:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at (802) 828-2518.