Skip to main content

If you need to reach us, please use the appropriate email address from the Department directory or schedule a virtual or telephone appointment. See our Flood Recovery Resources to learn more about available tax relief.

Property Tax Credit

2021 Form HS-122W

Tax Year 2021 Form HS-122W, Vermont Homestead Declaration and/or Property Tax Credit Withdrawal
Subscribe to Property Tax Credit