The Vermont Tax Department conducts and supports research on current tax trends in the state. We publish a number of reports about various aspects of the Department’s work for taxpayers and tax professionals. The diversity of our research and reports are described as follows:
- They cover a wide range of Tax Department functions.
- Some are useful as a quick reference to learn more about the general achievements of the Department.
- Some provide an in-depth understanding of specific types of taxes.
- They are published at varying intervals, ranging from monthly to every other year.
- Much of the information presented in most of the reports takes the form of statistical tables.
|Interest Rate Summary|
|Property Valuation & Review Supplemental Reports and Spreadsheets|
|Tax Rates and Charts|
If you need assistance locating specific research or reports, please contact us.