Who Needs To File?

You must file an income tax return in Vermont:

To file income tax in Vermont, use Form IN-111, Vermont Income Tax Return.

Use our filing checklist to make sure you have everything you need to get started or learn more about your filing status.


Commissioner Craig Bolio
(802) 828-2505 | Department Directory

Taxpayer Services
(802) 828-2865
Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri, 7:45 am-4:30 pm 

Taxpayer Assistance Window
1st Floor Lobby | 133 State Street
Montpelier, VT 05602
Temporarily Closed to the Public

Public Records Request
Statewide Public Records Database
Government Transparency