New Functionality and Business Processes
The new Vermont Property Information Exchange (VTPIE) system is a responsive web application designed to enhance and streamline the processes for Grand List management, state education tax administration and equalization.
Once fully deployed, the new VTPIE solution will be the sole system used by municipalities for their Grand List operations.
New Features to simplify access and information management by both municipalities and the state:
- Real time, live login for each user.
- Improved reports and interfaces.
- GIS (mapping) integration.
What Isn’t Changing
- CAMA systems will remain the choice of the municipalities. Every CAMA vendor doing business in Vermont will have the technical specifications needed to integrate with the new Property Tax Management System.
- Tax collection and accounting software will remain the choice of the municipalities.