Withholding Tax FAQs


Q: If an employee has to adjust federal withholding, does the employee need to adjust Vermont withholding?

Q: I have employees who are in a civil union or marriage. Does that affect their withholding?

Q: What happens when an employee elects optional federal withholding?

Q: How are payments made under a non-qualified deferred compensation plan taxed?

Q: I have an employee who works in another state. How do I calculate withholding?